RIDDLES.....
WHENEVER I TRY TO LOOK AT YOU, I ALWAYS CAUGHT YOU LOOKING AT ME.
I SEE THROUGH YOU, YOU SEE ME THROUGH. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KNOWS ME BEST!
I ALWAYS RUN TO YOU WHENEVER I'M DEPRESSED, YOU ARE MY HERO BECAUSE GOD HAD GIVEN YOU.
ANSWER IT IF YOU KNOW! ANOTHER SET OF RIDDLES TOMORROW!
Friday, October 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SONGS THAT SAVED A LIFE…
EVERYONE!!! Hello there! It’s been a while since I last written a piece. I am kinda busy with my toxic nursing life. Anyways… Hello to all,...
-
EVERYONE!!! Hello there! It’s been a while since I last written a piece. I am kinda busy with my toxic nursing life. Anyways… Hello to all,...
-
In the darkest place that the world have, find the gate of light . There’s a way to get out of this miserable past. You don’t need to trave...
-
If you want a life in the future try to be true to yourself. First you need to find yourself. Start finding yourself by your hobbies and dis...
No comments:
Post a Comment
good bad funny stink